Skip to content

Financial Support

Newly admitted students will normally be supported as graduate teaching assistants (TAs) during their first two semesters in residence. After that, students will be supported as either TAs or graduate student researchers (GSRs) depending on availability of TAships and the research advisor’s funding situation.

More information about financial support can be found on the Graduate Division Website: